Guaranteed Safe & UL27272 Certified
We have earned the highest safety rating in the USA, passing the strict UL2272 certification process. Only a few select manufacturers has been allowed to use the UL Hologram.
UL Certified Battery & Anti-fire Material
We only used UL 2272 Certified Battery. Our battery is guaranteed safe, and it won’t overheat or catch fire.
Proudly based in USA
Unlike other companies in this industry, we’re based in the USA. We stock our inventory in our warehouses, located in Los Angeles, California.
Fast and Free Shipping
We ensure fast 2-7 business days delivery, via UPS, and shipping is always FREE!
Top Customer Support
We always answer our phones. Please feel free to give us a call at 1 (844) 805-2776 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Warranty in the Industry
We offer a 90 day warranty, from the day you receive your item. The first 30 days allows free exchange and/or refund. The following 60 days will allow only exchange.
Choose the Hoverboard with the best Battery!
Every Hoverboard we sell contains the newest generation battery pack, unlike all the cheap Hoverboards flooding the market still using inferior parts and cheap batteries known to overheat. You can now feel safe and not worry about any issues when charging your Hoverboard!
- AVOID Hoverboards using inferior parts and old generation battery packs.
- With our battery pack you can be certain to get the longest ride on a single charge.
- Highest level of quality control in the industry
- Guaranteed safe, won’t overheat!
What size wheels does the Hoverboard have?
The wheels are 6.5″ which is the most popular size for Hoverboards. Built for smooth terrain such as pavement or indoor riding, it is the perfect size Hoverboard for all ages and children.
How much is shipping & how soon will it arrive?
Shipping is FREE! We ship all Hoverboards the same day via UPS Ground, so delivery takes just 1-4 days depending on your location.
What type of battery does the X6 have?
We only use the safest UL certified Li-Ion battery packs that can be safely charged over 2,000 times. We NEVER use unsafe Chinese batteries that are known to overheat, unlike many online competitors in order save money.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. You can also pay via PayPal.
How fast can the X6 Hoverboard go?
Depending on weight and terrain – up to 10 MPH
What is the weight limit?
All Domestic United States orders include Free Standard Shipping, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We do not currently ship internationally.
All Hoverboards will ship via UPS. We do not accept P.O.Box as the delivery address. Your orders will ship from our U.S. Warehouse within 24-48 hours* of your payment clearing. We only ship Monday through Friday.
Any in-stock orders placed Friday through Sunday will ship the following Monday or Tuesday.
* Due to Unusually High Volumes Shipping times may be longer than usual but we are working very hard to ensure all orders are shipped as quickly as possible.
What does UL2272 Mean?
UL stands for Underwriters Laboratory. UL is a global science safety institution that inspects, tests, and issues safety certifications for different products. All of our Hoverboards have earned the UL2272 certification which is the highest safety rating given to any Hoverboard manufacturer. This ensures our Hoverboards will not pose any safety issues due to defects or design malfunctions.
Every Hoverboard we sell is UL2272 certified safe!
Our Hoverboard is UL2272 certified, unlike the majority of discount Hoverboards sold by competitors with either fake or no UL certification. You buy with confidence knowing that our Hoverboard has passed all government safety regulations. In fact, our Hoverboard has received the exact same certification as the ®Swagway Hoverboard, which sells for double the price!
How to reset a hoverboard:
- Make sure the hoverboard is turned off and balanced on the floor.
- Hold down the power button for 20 seconds and release.
- Turn off the hoverboard and turn it back on to test it out.
- Is there a green circle on the side of the hoverboard when you step on a pedal? If you see a red circle, please try resetting it again.
When to reset a hoverboard:
- Hoverboard is beeping and not moving
- Hoverboard is sensitive
- Hoverboard is hard to turn
Please do not:
- Use the hoverboard outside in snowy / rainy weather
- Use the hoverboard on carpet
- Charge the hoverboard for more than 4 hours
- Submerge hoverboard in water